- Deliverables (in this order):
For the Deliverables discussion, the authors are requested to give a
short summary of the most important aspects as a basis for discussion.
We do not need PPT-Presentations since everybody can print the documents.
The primary aim of the discussion should be a summary of the most important
outcomes of the deliverables for the course of the project - not recommendations
of writing style, etc.
D4 - SemanticWeb.org Content Analysis, version 0.2
D1 - Portal Ontology, version 0.2
D6 - Grounding Technologies, version 0.2
D12 - Blogging (was not submitted up to the time of sending this email)
D10 - Comparison Commercial Portals
- paper: "The Augmented Social Network"
- short presentation of Collaboration Features by Open University, presented
at the DIP Kickoff Meeting
- Discussion Point: what is collaboration? If we want to work on Collaboration
features of (SW) portals, we first have to define what we mean &
understand by collaboration. Then we can classify collaboration features,
then derive whether & how they can be improved by SW technologies
Agenda: Jan 7, 2004
- Del 5
- Del 3
- Del 6
- Del 8
- Del 9
- Discussion of the strucure of the working group
- Del 2
- Journal portal
- B2B portals